1) They always make sure that the right information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands, because as we all know, the results can be disastrous.
2) You can usually spot a hero coming a mile off,and if you can’t? He’s a villain and you have been taken for a sucker!
3) Never expect a real hero to write down their heroic endeavours, that would be sheer audacity. Besides, they tend to leave that to their sidekicks.
4) True heroes rarely look or sound the way we would like them to. But in the eleventh hour? They step up to the plate.
5) Heroes have really clear set, specific, ideas about who and who isn’t entitled to privacy, freedom of expression and most importantly freedom of association. The villains? They just don’t have a clue…